Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hunger


The hunger to advanced is great stricken by the SAF. I sometimes wonder to my self when i leave the army at 24. will i have enough time? depressing thoughts. But yet it is sth that cannot be helped.


I wished i could bring my camera around. I wish i could walk a different road everyday and just record everything i see. I want to make it my profession, i want to make it my life and passion. I want to give up life for my passion. Am i a delusioned and depressed artist like those of the 18 century now?


What can i do to start paving my career now??? sigh... depressing day...



"PHO·TOG·RA·PHY "

" (fə-tŏg'rə-fē) Pronunciation Key n.
The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.
The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.
A body of photographs. "


X Lim

No comments: