Thursday, February 1, 2007

A start of a new Blog




I guess i am hardly a person who talks much of how i feel and what i think in my life. But i just thought to myself. Perhaps if i just tried hard enough to write down my thoughts and feelings on certains issues and things. I might be able to further understand myself and find a deeper meaning to my craft. Hopefully i'll find an outlet in my expression and journey with you through my life's ups and downs, sucess and downfalls. Thank you for viewing.




a recent sharing from a friend and photographer.



"To me, photography is collecting what my mind will never be able to fully recall - a fleeting moment that will never again be seen, an experience that will never again be felt. A photo captures all of that, be it a split-second or over a longer period of time, it captures it all, freezes it and brings me back to that exact moment when the shutter was released."



Nathaniel Tan




Sincerely

X




No comments: